Leaders in Hemp Technology & Cultivation Methodology
Our Team of Cannabis and Hemp Experts
Peter StratacosFOUNDER AND CEO
- Serial entrepreneur
- Built out and sold his first business, a café and a hookah bar, at the age of 17
- 14 years of experience owning and operating cannabis farms
- Planned, built, managed and reorganized grow operations, both outdoor and in controlled environments. Fully conversant with the challenges and needs of the traditional grower
- 10 years consulting experience in both the traditional cannabis market, and farms operating under new regulations
- Owned and operated multiple cannabis dispensaries, under both grandfathered licenses as well as newly permitted
- NGO volunteer in South/Central America, Southeast Asia, Europe during the height of the Syrian refugee crisis, and Ukraine shortly after the Maidan revolution.
- Martial arts and security background
Scott KnipplemeirDIRECTOR OF AGRONOMY
- Agronomist, Crop Consultant, licensed PCA (Pest Control Advisor) & CCA (Certified Crop Advisor)
- Pioneered early hemp breeding program research in >25:1 CBD:THC strains in 2013.
- Place 6th in 2014 Emerald Cup and held organic outdoor THC record of 27.6% total THC
- Planted one of Oregon’s first permitted industrial hemp projects: 10 acres in 2015.
- Developed leaf tissue nutrition data standards based on research and direction from Dr. Daniel Roberts who created petiole standards for wine grapes 35 years ago.
- Consulting on 15,000+ acres in 2019.
- 10 years experience as farm and vineyard management of Oak Knoll Farming Corp’s 800 acreshigh-end wine production.
Senior Agronomist with Agrarian Supply
Entrepreneur and owner of an Agronomic Consulting Business based in the Salinas Valley, CA
30+ years of Agricultural experience holding positions as an Agricultural Retail Sales Manager, Pest Control Advisor, Fertilizer Formulator, Agronomist and Farm Advisor
25+ years of growing experience in the Hemp and Cannabis space
8 years Farm Management experience at Golden State Bulb Growers
Agricultural Instructor at Hartnell Junior College in Salinas, CA
Licensed PCA (Pest Control Advisor) since 1987
Licensed CCA (Certified Crop Advisor) since 1989
Kyle TruesdellBOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Vice President of Corigin Solutions, LLC a provider of bio-carbon innovations to help agriculture become more productive and sustainable.
- 7 years at Wilbur-Ellis Company, LLC holding the positions of National Specialty Crop Portfolio Manager, Retail Branch Manager & Pest Control Advisor.
- 14 Years of Agricultural Sales, Strategy and Management experience.
- Focused on the development strategy for entrance into the horticultural market.
- Specializes in business development and new market strategies.
- Licensed PCA, CCA and QAL since 2011.
Salina McClelland SmithDIRECTOR OF SALES
- Cannabis Industry journeyman since 2007 as Sales Director and Relationship Management specialist
Hemp Connoisseur Magazine "Top 100 People to Know in Cannabis and Hemp Industry"
Sales Leader and Lighting Expert with Gavita Int. and the Hawthorne GC
International Cannabis Liaison
Commercial Real Estate and Indoor/Greenhouse Cultivation Specialist
Space Planning, Product Supply, Cannabis Strategy Consultant
Early Cannabis-Pioneer Lineage
- Super Mom